Why should I buy a Groom Mate?
- Pain-Free Trimming (see Are They Painful To Use?)
- Economical & Environmentally Friendly – no batteries to replace, ever! Finger-twisting action (or squeezing motion, for the Silver Wing and TrimIt models) ensures a lifetime of use. And since there are no batteries to throw out, you’re doing one more thing to be eco-friendly!
- Compact and Lightweight – our trimmers travel well, easily fitting in a shirt pocket or your travel gear.
- Greater Control – because you power the trimmer, you can control the rotation speed of the precision blades, ensuring a smooth, pain-free experience.
- Quality Engineering – superior design and materials make our trimmers stand out from the rest. Our customers cannot say enough about the feel of the brushed stainless-steel Platinum XL!
- Corrosion Proof – no rust means smooth blade rotation for years to come.
- Limited Lifetime guarantee – If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return your trimmer for replacement or a refund.
Who should use a Groom Mate trimmer?
The fact is, anyone who has nose hair peeking out from a nostril or ear needs the painless, smooth functioning of the Platinum XL. In addition, we offer several other quality nose/ear hair trimmers for both men and women.
I have a friend who... you know... has a "nose dangler".
No problem! We are happy to help you solve your friend’s problem. We can ship direct to your friend, and if it would make you feel better, we can ship anonymously. Just indicate your special instructions when placing your order.
How do I use the Platinum XL?
Are they painful to use?
We only sell trimmers with precision rotary blades that are designed to cut—not pull—sensitive nose and ear hair, never coming into contact with skin. The blades are corrosion-proof, ensuring many years of smooth, painless trimming.
What are your shipping rates and when will I receive my order?
Once we have successfully received your order, we will ship your package within one business day through the United States Postal Service. If you live within the continental U.S., packages usually take between three to five days for delivery. We offer the following shipping service levels; simply choose the shipping method you desire at checkout...
US Postal Service - First Class Mail Package to the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, APO & FPO, and US Territories) ... $ free of charge - 3 to 5 days
US Postal Service - Priority Mail Package to the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, APO & FPO, and US Territories) ... $7.00 - 2 to 3 days
US Postal Service - Express Mail to the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, APO & FPO, and US Territories) ... $24.00 - 1 Day
US Postal Service - First Class International Mail (All Countries, Incl. Canada) ... $12.00 - 8 to 15 days
US Postal Service - International Priority Mail (All Countries - Including Canada) ... $24.00 - 2 to 10 days
Note: UPS Ground Service is available for $10.00 to the USA only. Please email or call us if you desire a different shipper or carrier.
ORDERS AND RETURNS
What if I'm not satisfied with my trimmer?
We want every customer to be 100% satisfied. Because of this, our trimmers have been selected based on our strict laboratory testing and high quality standards. If for some reason you are not satisfied, or if you have received a defective item, you are covered by our Limited Lifetime Guarantee.